Experience a stay like no others,
where culture meets comfort in the heart of old town Chiang mai
GRAND DELUXE GARDEN VIEW
Wake to a refreshing view of our lush tropical gardens and take in crisp fresh air from the comfort of your bed. Thee Lanna Grand Deluxe Garden View Room covers a spacious and well-equipped 30 square meter sized room.
LANNA GRAND DELUXE WITH BATHTUB
LANNA SUITE POOL VIEW
Dive into the ultimate relaxation at Thee Lanna Suite with Pool View room type. The Thee Lanna suite is designed with thoughtful elements of traditional Lanna details that have been revived to fit into all of your modern comforts.
HOTEL RULES AND REGULATIONS
Welcome to THEE Vijit Lanna. Please read the following rules and regulations which are obligatory for all our guests. We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the hotel, without refund or compensation, for failure to comply with any of these rules, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behaviors, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
1. Guests will be charged per night.
2. Check-in time is 2:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and the check-out time is 12:00 p.m. on the day of departure.
3. If upon check-in the guest does not specify the duration of his or her stay the hotel will presume it is for one night.
4. Guest must show up before 6:00 p.m., and then the booking will be cancelled if there is no contact from guest.
5. Only 2 guests are allowed to stay in a room. Child between 5 -11 years old must pay 300 THB as extra charge including breakfast. The fee for the third guest is 800 THB and it includes breakfast.
6. Baby cot can be provided to a child under 2 years old upon request and this is subject to availability.
7. Bills must be settled by cash or valid credit card. Personal cheques are not accepted.
8. Guests wishing to check out later than 2:00 p.m. are kindly requested to ask for permission from our reception before 12:00 p.m. (subject to room availability, otherwise it will be charged for one additional night) Late check out fee is applied.
9. Smoking is strictly not allowed in the hotel and violator is subject to a fine of 2,000 THB.
10. Removing items from guest rooms or moving them to other places in the hotel is prohibited. Violator is subject to a fine of up to 5,000 THB.
11. When not being used, do not touch the fire extinguisher.
12. Inviting strangers into the guest rooms, to use the facilities and or amenities is prohibited. For security reason, joiner must register at reception before entering the room.
13. Hanging of any items in guest room windows that might ruin the beauty of our hotel appearance is prohibited.
14. Pets may not be brought into the hotel.
15. Installation of any foreign item in to guest rooms or any part of our building is prohibited.
16. Guests wishing to extend their stay beyond the date given while checking in are kindly asked to inform our reception before 10:00 a.m. on the original departure date.
17. Extension of your stay without reservation is subject to room availability.
18. No guest is allowed to give up his or her room to be used by third parties even if the room has been duly paid for.
19. Gambling or any other behavior that is against public morals in the hotel premise or guest rooms is prohibited.
20. Any damage should be reported to our reception immediately after it becomes apparent.
21. The use of guest rooms or the lobby as an office is prohibited.
22. Bringing illegal items, exotic plants or animals is prohibited.
23. Durian or anything that causes bad smell is strictly not allowed in the hotel.
24. Guests and other individuals using the hotel services are asked to make sure their conduct should not disturb other guests. The hotel may refuse its services to individuals who violate this rule.
25. Guests are expected to lock their rooms properly to prevent access of third parties. Upon leaving their rooms, guests must close and lock the doors, windows and anti-burglary rolling shutters. The Management will not in any way whatsoever be responsible for any loss / or damage to the Guest's belongings or any other property from either the hotel room or the locker or any other part of the hotel for any cause whatsoever including theft of pilferage.
26. Guests are expected to keep all the equipment and furniture in their rooms free from damage.
27. Guests shall be liable for any damage or loss of any equipment or furniture in the rooms up to the cost of repair or replacement.
28. Unremovable stains, rips or tears on linens or towels will be charged to your bill.
29. Items left behind by a guest will be sent on demand by post at the guest’s expense to any address the guest may specify. If not specifically instructed the hotel will store such items for 45 days and then donate them to a charitable cause.